Pro-Ject Primary Turntable, Phono Amp + Powered Speakers Complete Package
Everything you need to get the best out of your vinyl record collection in one package.
- Pro-Ject Primary Turntable
- Edifier Powered speakers
- Behringer Phono pre-amp
Pro-Ject Primary Turntable
If you thought that setting up a hi-fi quality turntable was complicated, the Pro-Ject Primary sets out to disprove that theory. It does this by effectively combining the strong points of two other award-winning turntables from the Pro-Ject range; the Elemental and the Essential II.
Like the Elemental, the Primary uses an 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings for optimal tracking. The tonearm is pre-configured for the supplied Ortofon OM 5E pick-up cartridge, so there’s no need to set-up the tracking force or anti-skate during installation. The motor is also the same perimeter belt-drive type, with a low-vibration synchronous motor that’s controlled by a built-in regulator for improved speed stability.
Where the Primary takes from the Essential II is in the traditional design layout. It shares the Essential II’s high-quality MDF finish, and the acoustically neutral MDF platter/felt mat platform. The plinth is available in matte black, red or white finish, and the added benefit of this layout is in the included detachable dust cover.
The Primary is terminated with RCA cables for direct connection to a Moving-Magnet phono stage. A separate version with a built-in USB phono stage is also available.
The Primary turntable sets out to prove that hi-fi quality turntables don’t need to be complicated. Simply install the belt and connect it to a system in order to enjoy vinyl playback on an affordable device that won’t hurt your records.
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Acrylic lid included
|Replacement Stylus:||Ortofon 5e Stylus|
|Pre-Fitted Cartridge:||Ortofon OM5e|
|Nominal Speeds:||33/45 RPM (Manual)|
|Speed Variance:||33: 0.80% 45: 0.70%|
|Wow & Flutter:||33: 0.29% 45: 0.27%|
|Platter:||300mm MDF (0.8kg)|
|Effective Tonearm Length:||8.6" (218.5mm)|
|Effective Tonearm Mass:||8.0gr|
|Tracking Force Range:||0 - 25mN|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||420 x 112 x 330mm|
Edifier Powered speakers
- Edifier R1000TCN Powered speakers (Black Finish)
Housed in 100% medium-density fiberboard (MDF), this bookshelf speaker is built to resist resonance. While the wood accent complements any surrounding, whether you use it at home or the office.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 16W total power output
- 4 inch bass driver and 3/4 inch silk diaphram tweeter driver
- Dual stereo LINE-IN ports, Treble upgrade on port “A”
Featuring 4” bass drivers and ¾” silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, R1000TCN bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding sound with emotions and details. And the pair of golden bass drivers add a splash of color to your everyday sound.
For a personalized listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. R1000TCN also features dual stereo line-in ports, with dynamic treble enhancement on port A.
- Total power output: RMS 8W x 2
- SNR: ≥85dBA
- Input sensitivity: 420mV ± 50mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bass unit: 4 inch (106mm)
- Treble unit: Φ13mm
- Weight: Approx. 6.5Kg