Boasting the same great quality performance as our iconic Phono Box, except now there's the addition of a high-quality A/D converter!
Now at the same time as listening to your music through your traditional hi-fi, you can record your vinyl to a computer or laptop, which will later allow you to transfer your music to your iPod or
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
- Small size allows installation close to record player.
- Special low-noise ICs used.
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry.
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets.
- Outboard power supply included.
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Digitalisation of analog signals for recording
directto disk via USB with suitable recording programs
- Automatic recognition, without additional driver, by standard PC
- Runs on Windows® and Mac OS® operating systems
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit
|Input Impedance:||MM - 47kΩ / 120pF
MC - 100Ω / 120pF
|Gain:||MM - 40dB
MC - 60dB
|Output Voltage Typically:||300mV / 1kHz @ 3mV / 1kHz (MM Input)
300mV / 1kHz @ 0.3mV / 1kHz (MC Input)
|Gain (Line Input):||11dB|
|Max. Output:||9.5V (1kHz)|
|Noise Floor:||MM - 86dB (94dB - A Weighted)
MC - 68dB (75dB - A Weighted)
|THD:||MM - 0.01%
MC - 0.05%
|RIAA Equalisation Curve
|20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB|
|A/D Converter:||Burr Brown PCM2904
16-Bit Delta Sigma
|Sampling Rates:||32, 44.1 and 48kHz|
|USB Output:||Digital Serial Data Protocol USB 1.1|
|Operating Systems:||Windows XP, Vista, 7
|Inputs:||Phono - 1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets
Line - 3-Pole 3.5mm Coaxial Jack
|Output:||1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets|
|Outboard Power Supply:||18V/500mA DC|
|Power Consumption:||100mA DC|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||103 x 36 x 104mm
103 x 36 x 115mm (Including Sockets)
|Weight:||580g (Without Power Supply)|
Please note: You will need interconnect cables to connect this phono stage to your amplifier.
Q: Can I play my turntable through my computer/laptop using USB without recording?
A: To play records in Audacity without recording, make sure 'software playthrough' is enabled in the Transport menu, then right click the right-hand recording VU meter with the microphone symbol, which turns on "monitoring". Click in the meter again if you want to turn monitoring off.